• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lap Trays + Toons # 47, #48 ...

1493220151524.jpg
upload_2017-4-25_22-4-37-png.1150235

Above shows details

and this shows they also fit a
Very small chair ... the man is about 5' 10" and 200 Pounds.

upload_2017-4-25_22-8-37-png.1150239

Here's a few Hobbies maybe kimcee would be interested in...... Wrestling large Amazonian Women..(there's nothing quite like having your ass kicked by a large Women).... Internet special help analyst.well maybe not..... Jogging..... A little too tame for an active men like kimchee bird watching..... Training squirrels it's more rewarding than you'd think but not as much fun as shooting them..... Photographing special needs food trays no wait he tried that.,..lol just kidding

This is just freaking weird, I see both pictures in your "post reply ! Weird ! I tell you !

I responded to a pm and we will see.

Thank you for the kind offers, and I may take you up on them.
I did think of payneed payneed as he has helped me before, but I hate imposing on him all the time.

And yes, I am a naif with the CPU !
I could deal well with 1800s life, and most of the 1900s, but now, I am sinking !

My grandson is studying Computer Science, but he's so busy with his studies, he has little time for anything else.

Perhaps he can help me when he gets his Degree ?

Here's a few Hobbies maybe kimcee would be interested in...... Wrestling large Amazonian Women..(there's nothing quite like having your ass kicked by a large Women).... Internet special help analyst.well maybe not..... Jogging..... A little too tame for an active men like kimchee bird watching..... Training squirrels it's more rewarding than you'd think but not as much fun as shooting them..... Photographing special needs food trays no wait he tried that.,..lol just kidding

LMAO !
Don't stop now, son.
Get it all out of your system ...

This is just freaking weird, I see both pictures in your "post reply ! Weird ! I tell you !

I responded to a pm and we will see.

Thank you for the kind offers, and I may take you up on them.
I did think of payneed payneed as he has helped me before, but I hate imposing on him all the time.

And yes, I am a naif with the CPU !
I could deal well with 1800s life, and most of the 1900s, but now, I am sinking !

Feel free to impose... otherwise my imagination is going to run wild. :)
tray_holder.jpg

Back
Top Bottom