• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LaRue triggers are back to $89

I snagged 3 of the MBT-2S-SB back when they were $72/each in 2020. Phenomenal triggers!

Two of them have left with platforms I've sold (an Aero M5 and a DD PDW) but my wife is still rockin' one in her 6920 and loves it.

Tempting to buy a couple just to tuck away. I wouldn't replace the Geissele in my MK12 with one, but if I were starting with a mil-spec FCG it would be a no-brainer swap.

20230327_195547.jpg

I snagged 3 of the MBT-2S-SB back when they were $72/each in 2020. Phenomenal triggers!

Two of them have left with platforms I've sold (an Aero M5 and a DD PDW) but my wife is still rockin' one in her 6920 and loves it.

Tempting to buy a couple just to tuck away. I wouldn't replace the Geissele in my MK12 with one, but if I were starting with a mil-spec FCG it would be a no-brainer swap.

View attachment 5714329
When these were more expensive and the blem Geissele G2S were on sale, it was worth the price difference to get the G. In fact I think the G was cheaper? Can't remember. But now these are back down in price, I'd go LaRue all the way.

Back
Top Bottom