Last person leaving this State take the Flag......

The fact that people argue that these changes are about the "health of the woman" is so frustrating. As a woman and a Mom, I would sacrifice everything, even my life, for my kids. If I had to choose for my unborn baby to live over my own well being, hands down, that baby would get the opportunity at life. That's the responsibility that I took on when God entrusted me with being a Mom.

The fact that people argue that these changes are about the "health of the woman" is so frustrating. As a woman and a Mom, I would sacrifice everything, even my life, for my kids. If I had to choose for my unborn baby to live over my own well being, hands down, that baby would get the opportunity at life. That's the responsibility that I took on when God entrusted me with being a Mom.
Very well said. :thumb:

I don’t have a credible statistic to back this up, but I somehow have the sneaking suspicion that the number of abortions done every year in the US is more than deadly disasters, fatal accidents, death from sickness and violent murders.

I don’t have a credible statistic to back this up, but I somehow have the sneaking suspicion that the number of abortions done every year in the US is more than deadly disasters, fatal accidents, death from sickness and violent murders.

You may be at the tip of the iceberg...

Back
Top Bottom