• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Last two days auctioning mosin for vet in need

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
I am auctioning off a mosin I just bought a few days ago to help raise cash for the vet mentioned below in the thread in community organizing. Per the ad that I purchased it from it is "Awesome condition mosin nagant 1940 Tula 7.62x54r rifle is beautiful comes with cleaning rod, all matching numbers no force match. Since I literally this two days ago all I know about it is what was in the ad, so I can't really answer any rifle specific questions. All general question can be answered at www.http://7.62x54r.net/ . I will end the auction in two weeks, Please keep the posts on this thread to bids for the mosin. Bushwick100 has added 200 rounds of ammo to go with the rifle so let's get those bids up as high as possible. Thanks
I also have xdm .40 and .45 for sale right now and I am giving 5% of the sale price to him as well. I am disabled and really can't afford to do this but i know what it is like to be completely assed out, as it took me 4 years to get my disability.

below is the post that got my attention to post this to help him

I have a friend who is a veteran and single father in his early 30's. He is an all around good man. He does not use drugs or alcohol. Nor is his situation related to any illicit behaviors. I believe he deserves a helping hand right now.
He is a veteran of the armed forces and a hard worker he lost his job about 4 mos ago.
After a few months of no pay checks he was forced to move out of his home and into a shelter. Because he is a vet they have helped him find work and a new place to live.
He just got a new apartment but has absolutely nothing! I have personnaly pledged $$$ and furniture and things to aid his family in there time of need. I would like to call upon our community and ask any member who has anything they feel could be helpful or useable to a veteran living alone with his young elementary aged daughter could use from cleaning supply's to food furniture anything. I can receive donations at my home in canton or they can be given directly to him in Atlanta at his residence. God bless our vets. Let's make a difference!!

Here is his list of most needed things

Ok here is his list

Tv stand, TV, Coffee table,mop, mop bucket, broom, pest control, lamps, toaster, cook ware. Full size bed any room decor related to a lil girl.

He did not ask for clothes or shoes for his daughter but just incase.
His daughter is size 7/8 clothes and 13-1 shoes

let's help this Air Force veteran e-4 he was with the 18th Communications squadron

Attachments

• amosin.jpg
    amosin.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 63
I am auctioning off a mosin I just bought a few days ago to help raise cash for the vet mentioned below in the thread in community organizing. Per the ad that I purchased it from it is "Awesome condition mosin nagant 1940 Tula 7.62x54r rifle is beautiful comes with cleaning rod, all matching numbers no force match. Since I literally this two days ago all I know about it is what was in the ad, so I can't really answer any rifle specific questions. All general question can be answered at www.http://7.62x54r.net/ . I will end the auction in two weeks, Please keep the posts on this thread to bids for the mosin.
I also have xdm .40 and .45 for sale right now and I am giving 5% of the sale price to him as well. I am disabled and really can't afford to do this but i know what it is like to be completely assed out, as it took me 4 years to get my disability.

below is the post that got my attention to post this to help him

I have a friend who is a veteran and single father in his early 30's. He is an all around good man. He does not use drugs or alcohol. Nor is his situation related to any illicit behaviors. I believe he deserves a helping hand right now.
He is a veteran of the armed forces and a hard worker he lost his job about 4 mos ago.
After a few months of no pay checks he was forced to move out of his home and into a shelter. Because he is a vet they have helped him find work and a new place to live.
He just got a new apartment but has absolutely nothing! I have personnaly pledged $$$ and furniture and things to aid his family in there time of need. I would like to call upon our community and ask any member who has anything they feel could be helpful or useable to a veteran living alone with his young elementary aged daughter could use from cleaning supply's to food furniture anything. I can receive donations at my home in canton or they can be given directly to him in Atlanta at his residence. God bless our vets. Let's make a difference!!

Here is his list of most needed things

Ok here is his list

Tv stand, TV, Coffee table, end tables mop, mop bucket, broom, pest control, lamps, microwave, toaster, cook ware. Childs bed any room decor related to a lil girl.

He did not ask for clothes or shoes for his daughter but just incase.
His daughter is size 7/8 clothes and 13-1 shoes

let's help this Air Force veteran e-4 he was with the 18th Communications squadron

Update from bush wick and chuckle

Ok, me and Chucklenut, will be at

Target in Edgewood shopping center from 11:30am-2:00PM, on Saturday, for anyone that wants to Donate. Here is the address:
1275 Caroline st, NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
I will be in Black Nissan Rouge and a White Chevy S-10, any donation is appreciated. Thank you

Who ever wins I will ADD 200rds of Ammo for the Rifle!!!!

Back
Top Bottom