Default rank 5000+ posts
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
175   0
Reaction score
OK
Time for my latest SDBA race up date.
Well, although I probably won more rounds than I did in all of 2022, I had a at best a poor showing.
Some of my ET races were just short of perfect, but when it counted I didn’t perform. Damn wheelie caught me napping. LOL
Racing Dustin Lee and actually “treed” him by .001 but just short of the 60” went vertical. I thought I had tuned it down where that wouldn’t be a problem, so it caught me by surprise and I didn’t recover. With a stellar racer like him that’s a loss every time.

Was steadily getting quicker with little Maverick when I had a catastrophic failure, where the swing arm bolt broke. I did run a 7.35 all the while burning a brand new shinko tire to the cords. I figure I was a few feet from a complete blow out.
That ended our VTwin and Street Et chances.

Thankfully all my problems are easily addressed, and next race we will be ready no matter what.

Huge thanks to Sonny Vick and Brainard Drag Strip for a great time all weekend! Track was on point even after a long rain. As usual.

Kim Ford Kim Ford was my moral support and Dea M Ford was my video choreographer LOL!

See y’all next race.
E08E2286-7EDA-483A-96ED-D54A6077F470.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom