• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lcp custom $219.99 free shipping

Did anyone else order this? I placed an order for one last Tuesday and it is still "processing". I know we just got through Christmas but the gun is sold out now and I am hoping I did indeed get one. Anyone place an order for one?

I would sure hope that a company wouldn't send a confirmation if they weren't planning to fulfill their obligation. Even if they are currently out of stock, those guns are still being manufactured, so I would expect your is "in the queue".

I got an XDm 9mm from Bud's Guns and right after I made my purchase it went "out of stock". My confirmation came, and my purchase was in the queue, and it took them over a week to move my order from "processing" to "shipping", but it did eventually show up.

I've dealt with buds for a while. As long as they receive payment it is reserved. They sometimes take a while to ship though.

I've dealt with buds for a while. As long as they receive payment it is reserved. They sometimes take a while to ship though.
My one experience was just fine. He got his at KYgunco, so I can't speak for them, but I was just giving a hopeful example. Bud's was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom