• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leads on MAC10/ SWD M11

:shocked:
Back in the mid '80s I managed a machine shop in Holly Springs that produced many parts for SWD.
At that time, we could buy BNIB SWD M11 in 9mm for $150 w/the dummy suppressor & two 30rd mags.
Honest......

A suggestion for you would be to find a class three dealer that has a shooting range attached to it and have the gun transferred there while you wait for your tax stamp. That way you can shoot it while you’re waiting.
The key there is that the machine gun is listed on the form three or in possession of a dealer. So let’s say you found one at Cherokee, which I recommend you go take a look at, they are always good. You could have them transfer it to someone that has a gun range attached on a class three to class three. It will add a couple weeks to your total wait time but you get to use it for the 6 to 16 months you’re gonna be waiting on the tax stamp.

If someone offered me enough I'd sell mine. I have land they can shoot it on while they wait if desired, among other things.
M11/9
Lage max11/9
Max11/22 that actually runs
Max11/15
Original upper/bolt
Heavy tungsten bolt
Macuzi- own creation, basically a Uzi upper that works on a Mac lower.
Have a mac10/9 sionics can that was once ATL PD and is engraved as such that could be thrown in.

If someone offered me enough I'd sell mine. I have land they can shoot it on while they wait if desired, among other things.
M11/9
Lage max11/9
Max11/15
Original upper/bolt
Heavy tungsten bolt
Have a mac10/9 sionics can that was once ATL PD and is engraved as such that could be thrown in.
Nice items. You should be able to scare up plenty of interest!

M11/9
Lage max11/9
Max11/15
Original upper/bolt
Heavy tungsten bolt
Well thanks for making a list of things I need all for me

Back
Top Bottom