• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leaving Group 4

And what’s this group 4 stuff? I need to quit, I make it a few weeks and decide I’m too much of an asshole when I don’t smoke and short tempered so I always go back
It took me 10 years of trying. I went to dip. Cigars. Accupuncture. Even a damb Hindu hypnotist. Chew gum, try everything. It’s harder for some of us than others. It took me a number of years before I really quit thinking about them. You might as well get it over with now or you won’t be able to breathe someday. Best of luck. Kick their ass. Make it personal.

Still in the group 4 but quit 5 years ago, do a little dip when needed,, Quit when the DR said if I didn't i would be carrying a oxygen bottle with the smokes.
Good luck man, you can do it

Good for you man. I understand the nicotine addiction all too well. I've been dipping for years and quitting is difficult.
I used dip to quit cigarettes and had a similarly bad time quitting dip. It's best to get it over with. First week is horrible, first month is bad, then it starts getting a little better. It takes a lot of months before you completely quit thinking about it. It is an oral fixation as well as a physical addiction, so chew gum. Good luch, be tough.

Thanks all.
I got it whooped now.
You're right, got it whooped. The worst part is over. If you're a drinker, don't let the likker cause you to let your guard down. That's what got me after several quit attempts. Being around other smokers is dangerous, too. It gets continually better, but you got to keep your guard up for 6 months to a year. I guarandamtee you it is finally worth it after a while.

Back
Top Bottom