• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lee 50th Anniversary- Need best video for 45ACP

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
Got a great condition, but used Lee 50th Anniversary setup. I want to reload for 45ACP. Have the provisions to do so. When I first got the kit, I found an awesome specific youtube video for a Lee 50th. It went into good detail on setting it up and setting up the dies. Now I can't find the damn video.

Any info would be great.

This wasn't the one I originally saw. But I wasn't able to watch this as I had trouble understanding through the accent.

I'm pretty sure the 50th anniversary kit press is a breech lock challenger. Have a peek at youtube. Gavintoobe, elvis, Johnny's reloading bench, and fortunecookie45 are my main goto channels on youtube.
but if you cant understand the dude in the video from the previous post, you have no chance of understanding fortunecookie45. His california accent is strong.

^ this is a good explanation of the Lee pistol dies. Obviously on a different press but put those one at a time in the challenger. I feel like there is more learning curve with understanding the dies more so than understanding the function of the press

Back
Top Bottom