hey does any one have these or like them

Attachments

• lee auto prime tool.jpg
    lee auto prime tool.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 78
  • lee auto prime.jpg
    lee auto prime.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 73

I bet it would work great. I currently use an RCBS bench mount primmimg tool and filing primer tube sucks. With the Lee you just dump primers in tray and shake to orient, No bothering with a flip tray. Bet you could prime pretty fast with the Lee.

Last edited:
well i got one in a lott buy and im tryin to figure out if itss worth keepin.. i can see how it would be awesome and much faster when doing single atage match/hunting rounds

Looks like it uses the same design at the pro 1000. While I have not used the one in question I have used the Pro 1k. It has a few quirks but they are easy to get around

- Trough seperating - The plastic halves of the silde will creep apart. Some people just push them together, some tape them, some glue them. I made some little clips on the 3d printer to hold them together
- Last 10-15 won't slide - once you run out of primers in the tray the one in the slide won't have enough weight to push down
- Stacking in tray - Sometimes they don't want to go down the little hole in the tray. A quick tap on the side fixes this, the pro has a metal bar that rubs the press to vibrate the primers as you use it.

Back
Top Bottom