• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legality of just shooting these people if you were present.

Could you just shoot them and be done with it?

• Total voters
The question is........."Why do you carry a weapon on your person"? If you carry it for any other reason than to protect and or defend yourself and any loves ones with you from threats of injury or death......then you should NOT!!!.......Go to school, go to the academy become post certified and go into law enforcement, or join the military. It's that simple......In this scenario you do nothing but be a "good witness for the police"

:amen:

Really good advice here, thanks everyone. As a non military/ordinary citizen it is sometimes strange for me to practice "eliminating a threat to person or family" while hoping I never actually do. I have been shooting for less than a year now and I am just now getting competent to the point where I am am going to apply for my carry permit. I have taken and will continue to take more classes/education to prepare for what may come and even having a weapon at the ready in my home has placed some serious weight on my mind.

Choosing to draw and engage multiple armed robbers in the middle of a room of people over a few thousand dollars(or less) of insured money is not worth the changes it would make to my life even if only the thieves were injured. I won't stand by and see an innocent person be hurt if I can help BUT MY job is to come home to my family every day/night and to be there to keep them from harm. My weapon is a tool to help me in that quest and will be used when those criteria are met. I am not in law enforcement nor do I want to be.

If a guy walks in with a gun, asks for money and never escalates the situation, I stay right where I am and let him leave. Money isn't worth dying over.

Now if another human life comes into danger, that's another issue altogether.

As for the poll? Tacos FTW!

This for starters, however, once they exit chase em down like dogs and choot em in the back.

I was referring to cwp holders. I was under the impression that banks fell under federal buildings. Do you really believe criminals follow laws anyways?

Just making a joke... with an important point. If criminals ignore gun free zones, what's the point of a gun-free zone?

Also, I find this method of "comply, comply, comply" just entices robbers. These days a robber can strip naked with only a small note saying "This is a robbery, give me money." and walk away with thousands of dollars as if he was actually dangerous. These days a person can rob a bank with nothing more than a bananna and people let them. I'm going to watch the intro to The Dark Knight now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom