• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legendary News from Glock

Rutroh, hearing that I fear Gluck will have to charge over $325
just to pay for all that ammo & extra development time.
Know what 'they' say: Time is money and so is brass.

The more I see about this the more impressive it is. As a trainer it's spot-on. Uses G19 holsters, aftermarket sights, etc.

The mag is the same size as a 19s, so you know there's a bunch of folks working on 20-round mags. It would be nice to have a threaded barrel right from the factory, but there is one available and again, I'm sure there will be 3rd part ones as well.

The thing that impressed me was how it wasn;t just a simple blowback with a fixed barrel. If you field strip it (same way you do all Glocks) the guts look the same as a 19. It has the dual recoil spring, all the same trigger parts, and a removable barrel.

Supposedly they tested it against a couple hundred different types of 22LR without failures. That has to be a first for a 22 pistol. If it really does come in at $350 or so, this sounds like it will a nice little kit gun that could double as a trainer. Put some aftermarket parts on (like a hi-cap mag) and you could even argue that it would be a good self-defense pistol for folks limited to 22LR.

The more I see about this the more impressive it is. As a trainer it's spot-on. Uses G19 holsters, aftermarket sights, etc.

The mag is the same size as a 19s, so you know there's a bunch of folks working on 20-round mags. It would be nice to have a threaded barrel right from the factory, but there is one available and again, I'm sure there will be 3rd part ones as well.

The thing that impressed me was how it wasn;t just a simple blowback with a fixed barrel. If you field strip it (same way you do all Glocks) the guts look the same as a 19. It has the dual recoil spring, all the same trigger parts, and a removable barrel.

Supposedly they tested it against a couple hundred different types of 22LR without failures. That has to be a first for a 22 pistol. If it really does come in at $350 or so, this sounds like it will a nice little kit gun that could double as a trainer. Put some aftermarket parts on (like a hi-cap mag) and you could even argue that it would be a good self-defense pistol for folks limited to 22LR.

MSRP of $430, THEN have to buy adequate capacity mags? THEN have to buy a threaded barrel?

Yawn....pass.

SOOTCH00 already has his free 44 from Glock.
After seeing this have to admit I kinda like it.
Not sure about steel reinforced polymer slide
but I'm sure they know more about making
pistols than I do.

MSRP of $430, THEN have to buy adequate capacity mags? THEN have to buy a threaded barrel?

Yawn....pass.

Street will be under $400, and with GSSF/Blue Label it'll be $350 or so.

The 10 round mags don't bother me much. Pretty much everything out there uses those. The fact that there is a potential for better capacity is going to be interesting, but won't really be critical to the gun's success.

The lack of a threaded barrel model is kind of off-putting though. I agree 100% that they should sell a version with threaded barrel, and another with unthreaded rather than making you pay for a barrel you don't need.

Still, kind of a cool little gun and I'm sure like all the other Glocks that 'won't sell' (42, 43, 43X, etc.) they will shove a million of these out the door.

Street will be under $400, and with GSSF/Blue Label it'll be $350 or so.

The 10 round mags don't bother me much. Pretty much everything out there uses those. The fact that there is a potential for better capacity is going to be interesting, but won't really be critical to the gun's success.

The lack of a threaded barrel model is kind of off-putting though. I agree 100% that they should sell a version with threaded barrel, and another with unthreaded rather than making you pay for a barrel you don't need.

Still, kind of a cool little gun and I'm sure like all the other Glocks that 'won't sell' (42, 43, 43X, etc.) they will shove a million of these out the door.

Oh, I’m sure they’ll sell. I just don’t understand why people haven’t got wise to Glock’s game yet.

‘20 will be the release of the 44, the sheep will gobble them up. ‘21 will be the 44X, with a threaded barrel and cuts for an optic, the mall ninjas will orgasm and sell their 44’s for the X version. The 44 Tactical will be out in ‘22, it’ll be available in OD Green and FDE.

Yeah...they’ll sell.

Oh, I’m sure they’ll sell. I just don’t understand why people haven’t got wise to Glock’s game yet.

‘20 will be the release of the 44, the sheep will gobble them up. ‘21 will be the 44X, with a threaded barrel and cuts for an optic, the mall ninjas will orgasm and sell their 44’s for the X version. The 44 Tactical will be out in ‘22, it’ll be available in OD Green and FDE.

Yeah...they’ll sell.
Same with Apple. Playing the market like a fiddle

Back
Top Bottom