• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LEO lucky to be alive after this incident, dont get complacent and stay vigilant

The perp said he didn't know what he did wrong.... so was the cop mad cause he halfa** did his job? No cuffs and didn't pat him down. Sometimes we all get to comfortable in our jobs and make dumb mistakes.

Cop halfassed his job then took out anger on the purp. I think the knee to the face/upper torso and the throat grabbing are way over board. Guy was already in cuffs and dragging him out like that was wrong as well. Do you job right the first time because you dont always get a second chance.

The way I understand it the guy was grossly intoxicated and the cops were cutting him a break with a ride home instead of a ride to jail. Pat down revealed a bottle of liquor on him, but missed the gun. He wasn't cuffed because he wasn't in custody.

One thing that has already been pointed out is beyond question. That officer will not make that mistake again, even if he spends the next 25 years on the force.

Cop halfassed his job then took out anger on the purp. I think the knee to the face/upper torso and the throat grabbing are way over board. Guy was already in cuffs and dragging him out like that was wrong as well. Do you job right the first time because you dont always get a second chance.

agreed but the LEO just had the **** scared out of him and thats why he used a bit of force on the perp, but its also unclear what the perp was doing it almost looks like he was giving some resistance to the LEO....

Back
Top Bottom