• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LEO lucky to be alive after this incident, dont get complacent and stay vigilant

agreed but the LEO just had the **** scared out of him and thats why he used a bit of force on the perp, but its also unclear what the perp was doing it almost looks like he was giving some resistance to the LEO....

Yea that i can understand and to the leo out there im not bashing but damn. I mean once the guy is in cuffs hes pretty much a live punching bag. And in the back of a car and to be as wasted as he was, i dont see what he couldve done to hurt the officers. Not sure if thats resistance or more drunk limb body resistance.

when I was a teen and did a lot of drag racing on the late night streets as all of did back in the day. I got hauled to the jail and they let me pay my so called fine with my winnings. I still over thirty years later say the pocketed the money (no paper work) my point being, I asked for a ride back to my car and was told this is the police station not a taxi service. back then no cell phone and no taxi service the rural areas.
but those were the good ole day's and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I hope they learned from their life threatening mistake and I think the smacking was well deserved.

Back
Top Bottom