Les Miles question

fowl61

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
31   0
Reaction score
I have a question that I want to ask all of you serious college football fans. Either Les Miles THE ULTIMATE GENIUS of college coaches or he is the LUCKIEST &^%#$ who ever coached. I like the guy and I will say he definitely has a pair of brass ones. I just can't fiqure out if he's that GOOD or that LUCKY. What do you guys think???

I think he has big balls, but no brains for clock management. The attention to detail(i.e clock management, etc) always costs LSU a game or two a year. So far this year they have survived his stupidity(see UT game)...The Florida game was just a calculated risk, the play has worked everytime he runs it, and the long field goal was a crap shoot as well...I would be happier with a little less mad-hatter and a little more detail oriented coach...

If you are talking about the game last week. I'm not sure what there was that was so brave. The kicker would not have made the field goal and they would have lost. The fake was necessary. At the end, if the catch was not made there would still be time to make the FG at the closer distance.

If you want to call it luck then go ahead, but he made no gutsy or genius decisions.

Hey, I didn't mean to sound too grumpy. Just peeved at my Gators. :(
One thing I did not expect is to see the LSU - Auburn game being the most important one n the SEC regular season.

I understand being a little peeved with the Gators, but I wouldn't worry about them. They're having an off year and I still think they could probably beat any top 5 team in the country. They will reload next year and be in the hunt for that national title again. I wouldn't mind seeing South Carolina win the SEC. I'm not a Spurrier fan, but I think Garcia is a good QB and Lattimore is just a HOSS. This is going to be interesting!!!

Back
Top Bottom