Les Miles question

I don't know if Les is one of the smartest, the dumbest or one of the luckiest coaches. Personally my heart and stomach can't take anymore games like this seasons.

So called gutsy calls are easier to make if you have a talent laden team to execute them for you. He can recruit. I just hope if they try that behind the head, one hop, fake this week that the ball bounces one of the other 999,999 ways that a football can bounce and not right in the hands of the intended. WAR EAGLE!!

In my opinion, Les Miles is just a so so coach. Yes, he is winning, and their games are fun to watch. However, he is such a great recruiter, he has the TALENT to call those gutsy or crazy plays. Their overall talent is making up for the coach's lack of time management, and or stupidity.

So called gutsy calls are easier to make if you have a talent laden team to execute them for you. He can recruit. I just hope if they try that behind the head, one hop, fake this week that the ball bounces one of the other 999,999 ways that a football can bounce and not right in the hands of the intended. WAR EAGLE!!

If Les trys that call again with the game on the line hopefully someone would fire him on the spot regardless of if it works or not.

I don't think there is a LSU fan anywhere that would disagree with the mans recruiting abilities. Too bad he just cannot recruit a quarterback. Or at least one that he starts. Jordan Jefferson is so clueless. When you watch the game look at his expressions when he's walking off the field. I'm amazed he can find the stadium, he definetly cannot find any receivers.

i thought it was luck at first, now i'm pretty sure he sold his soul to the devil. if he ends up pulling that crap as head coach of Uf or Tenn, I'll know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom