• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Let’s play the “What is it?” game!

951D30E9-F22A-4B48-8186-09505EFACD02.jpeg

sorry for delay. Was on the phone with coroner. Wife’s aunt just passed.

Built off of a modified Enfield MkIII and chambered in .45ACP. I tried to get @Nonliberal to make me one. Said he didn't have the time and I didn't have the money. Built me a Rhineland arms mauser in .45ACP instead. One of my favorite rifles.
It is pretty hard to mistake an Enfield for something else.

Built off of a modified Enfield MkIII and chambered in .45ACP. I tried to get @Nonliberal to make me one. Said he didn't have the time and I didn't have the money. Built me a Rhineland arms mauser in .45ACP instead. One of my favorite rifles.

Valkyrie Arms and Special Interest Arms both made repros for a short time. I’m with you.......I’d love to have one myself.

Looked at an original in a museum in England. It had the body of the original SMLE magazine modified and installed. No spring or follower, just a shell, with the inside lined with red felt. The empties would fall quietly into that, so you leave the scene sterile.

It had the body of the original SMLE magazine modified and installed. No spring or follower, just a shell, with the inside lined with red felt. The empties would fall quietly into that, so you leave the scene sterile.
That's dead sexy right there. Such a cool piece of history.

Side note: I also badly wanted a Ruger 77/44 integral. The Silent Destroyer, I think they called it.

Back
Top Bottom