• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s play the “What is it?” game!

hot mamacity oyy.jpg

Only made for a couple of years in the early to middle 1990s.

At 25 ounces empty weight this all steel, double action only, .380 pistol would not be my choice for carry, although it might be OK for home / vehicle defense for a woman or elderly person who can't handle much recoil.

However I wonder what the weight of the double action only (DAO) trigger pull is. That can be a deal-breaker for a lot of people with weaker hands, and that's why striker-fired semi automatics are dominating the defensive handgun market now.

Only made for a couple of years in the early to middle 1990s.

At 25 ounces empty weight this all steel, double action only, .380 pistol would not be my choice for carry, although it might be OK for home / vehicle defense for a woman or elderly person who can't handle much recoil.

However I wonder what the weight of the double action only (DAO) trigger pull is. That can be a deal-breaker for a lot of people with weaker hands, and that's why striker-fired semi automatics are dominating the defensive handgun market now.
You got it

Hint:
It's modern, current production, made in Asia by a defense contractor intended for a military and police market.
Dasan industries dspp9. In murica' a company called Alpha Foxtrot in Duluth makes Glock style guns and AR9 stuff and is owned by Dasan industries. IIRC they used to make the lone wolf Glock barrels before moving production stateside.

Back
Top Bottom