• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s play the “What is it?” game!

As to the rifle cartridge loaded with two bullets stacked on top of each other inside the case--- any guesses about that?

It's not some handloader's wild experiment. This round was actually designed by ballistics expert and produced by either a commercial ammunition factory or a defense contractor

with the hope to make & sell millions of them
(but that didn't work out.)
m198 duplex ball ammo?

Found this in the road. I’m thinking it’s a spanner wrench for gas or water.
What says the brain trust ?
1FC89054-BD07-4AA0-9FE6-6488330424A2.jpeg
57F162C7-A279-4107-A335-9B7E2754DEE3.jpeg

I'm drawing a blank.

It looks like a MAC / RPB / SWD / LEINAD gun with a different stock and accessory rails added to the top and side. And a small flashlight and/or laser unit attached to the front left rail.

I see it has much larger fixed sights than any of these guns would've come with from the factory.

And the shape of the trigger guard and the design of the magazine release lever have me confused. Oh, and what's with the ribbed magazine?

The lack of a rotating lever as a selector switch on the left side, just forward of the trigger guard, indicates to me this was originally sold as a semi auto pistol and has now been made into an SBR through the addition of that shoulder stock.

I'm drawing a blank.

It looks like a MAC / RPB / SWD / LEINAD gun with a different stock and accessory rails added to the top and side. And a small flashlight and/or laser unit attached to the front left rail.

I see it has much larger fixed sights than any of these guns would've come with from the factory.

And the shape of the trigger guard and the design of the magazine release lever have me confused. Oh, and what's with the ribbed magazine?

The lack of a rotating lever as a selector switch on the left side, just forward of the trigger guard, indicates to me this was originally sold as a semi auto pistol and has now been made into an SBR through the addition of that shoulder stock.
it is a factory gun that was imported at some point in the non "tactical" version shown but not sure about now. It is a Mac-11 clone not that it matters. The country of origin is know for backyard specials. Not sure about the other observations.

Back
Top Bottom