• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see those long slides!

I thought you despised Glock? I also know most likely why you have these....
Well, you’re a pretty fart smeller….uh, I mean a pretty smart feller….
the G locks are finding their way in here…She won a 43x from work, then bought me the 17l, and I just found out she ordered her a new 19 MOS…what have I created?

Well, you’re a pretty fart smeller….uh, I mean a pretty smart feller….
the G locks are finding their way in here…She won a 43x from work, then bought me the 17l, and I just found out she ordered her a new 19 MOS…what have I created?
Seems to me, you've created the most absolute perfect wife! And she's cute to boot..

Remington R1 Hunter long slide 10mm. Totally reworked by me with Wilson Combat internals. Also installed a Techwell grip and mag well set up. All new springs, trigger, sear, disconnector, hammer. All new parts were stoned to a mirror finish. I have over 2,000 bucks In the handgun and it shoots like it. I called it the " Smooth Operator". I love this gun.. you can't see it but the Ambi Safety, hammer and all the other external replaced parts are polished and hand fitted. Took a good bit of time to get it right but it's butter now.

IMG_20230624_142114865.jpg

We use to go down those really high slides at a water park in Texas when I was in Jr. High school. It was fun until I took a 4 gallon enema! Talking about painful. I ran to the rest room with my butt cheeks clinched rogether at approximately 20 mph. Damn that was a rough experience! My sphincter was quivering the whole way to the bathroom. 🥴🤣

Back
Top Bottom