• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lethal Ladies- A few pics that I have taken of my 2 favorite things: women & weapons

Get ready for the lawyer jokes... :)
If you need any prop (but real) guns for photo's geezer geezer is your 1911 guy, I'm kinda a 9mm guy. (see sig line)
We are both neighbors, but our wives won't let us attend one of your photo shoots :rofl: unless they are done at Hudsons (NOT Hudson waitress's) at a D'Ville/ ODT M&G
Your photo's are tastefully done, but I I probably wouldn't have been married 40 years had I held light bulbs for you.:)
I'm not sure that Buford would let us shoot in his fine dining establishment but I know he'd love the scenery, lol! (Best BBQ around IMO) I appreciate the offer- I only use real firearms for any of my shoots and a few have been live fire. The next one I have coming up should showcase an M-2 (with tracers, finger's crossed), a few light armored vehicles, and some various other belt feds and smg's. The ladies LOVE full auto! I, too, am happily married but lucky in that my wife both approves and assists (read that as "supervises me") with the photo shoots. She's a damned fine shot in her own right and can drop me at 600 yards running, and that really helps to ensure fidelity!!

An M-2 with tracers would be off the charts cool! As would the light armored vehicles & smg's. I wish I had a belt fed 9mm to offer you. :)
Buford has been great for Douglasville, we have had two or three ODT Meet & Greets up there in the last year, he opens up the back room for us.
I'll make sure you know about the next one. :thumb:
You may need to get your wife a 9mm so she CAN'T drop you at 600 yds. :)

An M-2 with tracers would be off the charts cool! As would the light armored vehicles & smg's. I wish I had a belt fed 9mm to offer you. :)
Buford has been great for Douglasville, we have had two or three ODT Meet & Greets up there in the last year, he opens up the back room for us.
I'll make sure you know about the next one. :thumb:
You may need to get your wife a 9mm so she CAN'T drop you at 600 yds. :)
Thanks and I look forward to the invite! And if she was just using a 9 then she'd commandeer a helo and take me from above!

Hi all,
While I'm a lawyer by trade, I have a passion for photography and thought I'd show off some of my work. I should have a major photoshoot coming up at the end of April, so I'll likely post some of those on here afterwards if these get a favorable response. Enjoy!

View attachment 1081150 View attachment 1081155 View attachment 1081158 View attachment 1081161 View attachment 1081162 View attachment 1081164

(BTW- Trigger discipline is ALWAYS and issue with models, no matter how many times I repeat myself, so I know all about it.) :-)
Oh yeah, good work. Keep um coming...

Back
Top Bottom