• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lethal Ladies- A few pics that I have taken of my 2 favorite things: women & weapons

There's more lawyers on here than folks realize. I've done several deals on here with another Douglasville lawyer.

Knowing the guys on here, this is truly a fantastic way to introduce yourself to the community.

Welcome!

There's more lawyers on here than folks realize. I've done several deals on here with another Douglasville lawyer.

Knowing the guys on here, this is truly a fantastic way to introduce yourself to the community.

Welcome!
Thanks and I always enjoying networking with Gun-minded folks! I have a pretty good idea of who the other lawyer was and he's a great guy, even if we are typically across the table from one another!

Thanks and I always enjoying networking with Gun-minded folks! I have a pretty good idea of who the other lawyer was and he's a great guy, even if we are typically across the table from one another!

well yeah! how else are lawyers gonna make a good living. welcome to the odt and I hope I never meet you professionally! You wouldn't want to meet me professionally either.

well yeah! how else are lawyers gonna make a good living. welcome to the odt and I hope I never meet you professionally! You wouldn't want to meet me professionally either.
Well now I have to ask what the profession is- I gathered from your 88M that it's motor transport operator, but the d and c have me stumped...

women don't need a gun ,they still possess the strongest weapon of mankind.
But I still enjoy seeing them with one.

maxresdefault.jpg
7acf315c8bfb674cb4c3c9477fbf32c9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom