• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lets get it on AK vs AR which will you choose?

Ak or AR when the Koreans invade?

• AK 47

Votes: 48 38.4%
  • Ar 15

Votes: 77 61.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That the AK would be the best in this situation. You guys do know that all of this is based solely on opinion correct? I see this thread has sone guys pounding away in their poor keyboards lmao. #ODT

"Its 2 am and you hear loud explosions outside your house you look out and it looks like armageddon, well in fact it is. North Korea has decided to join forces with Tibet (lol) and invade the US on foot."

It isn't going to matter in this situation because you will lose either way. You are half awake walking into a fire fight with your **** in your hand. Surrounded by trained soldiers who have just fought there way to your front door. You don't stand a chance. Better use the AR at least they can't re-supply on your ammo.

"Its 2 am and you hear loud explosions outside your house you look out and it looks like armageddon, well in fact it is. North Korea has decided to join forces with Tibet (lol) and invade the US on foot."

It isn't going to matter in this situation because you will lose either way. You are half awake walking into a fire fight with your **** in your hand. Surrounded by trained soldiers who have just fought there way to your front door. You don't stand a chance. Better use the AR at least they can't re-supply on your ammo.

But that wont look as cool as when you reach into your closet and grab a red necktie and tie it around your head like John Rambo and run outside hip firing and hitting every person you aim at without reloading. LOL

TRUTH!

I wouldn't be able to hold an AR or AK. It takes both hands for my ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom