Let's Hear It For the Ammo Flippers!

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I am noticing that most of the flippers are no longer able to sell their crazy overpriced ammo.

Here's to hoping that every last one of them has to eat 3000 rounds of it cause no one will pay twice what they can drive down the store and buy it for.

The tide is definitely turning!

(I know they have not and will not see my money.)

Now if components would be as readily available as they once were. I know I'm resisting the urge to stock up where I have plenty of supplies but others are still hoarding bullets.

I had suggested that everyone's profile show how many folks were ignoring them - kind of a character barometer
That would be cool. Wait... except I'm apparently on a personal mission to get all the liberals to put me on ignore. Oh well.... willing to take one for the team.

That would be cool. Wait... except I'm apparently on a personal mission to get all the liberals to put me on ignore. Oh well.... willing to take one for the team.

One way to judge a man is by his enemies. Personally I'm PROUD to be hated by the people I have zero respect for. They are POS's IMO any way and stand for everything I detest. So, like feedback where you can follow the feedback to the giver and see THIER feedback, let the ignore list be linked in a chain as well.

Back
Top Bottom