Let's Help Ally - Remington 597 w/Extras

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
Here is that new ODT individual that could use our help.

Here is the link from ODT. **3 yr old w/leukemia **

Payment can be made direct to Ally's family through PayPal.

“He's fairly new to the ODT but one of our brothers@Jwaterdaughter was diagnosed with leukemia yesterday...and today she turns 3 years old.
He is a buddy of mine and his little girl Ally is an angel. Could I ask the ODT family to help his family out?

They are going to need all the prayers they can get!

Click here to support Ally's super power campaign by Liles Knight Isbill

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Ally and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive recovery.

Here are the details on the rifle.

Remington Model 597 .22 LP in Camo with a Camo strap, pink trim. This rifle will come with 300 rounds of CCI Mini Mags - thanks @Wheelgun and a Simmons 22 Mag scope. IT ALSO HAS EXTRA MAGS AS SEEN IN THE PICTURE.

By the end of the auction, I'd bet there are additional items that will "sweeten" this auction.

@rrhodes is currently in possession of the gun and will be meeting up with the winner.

The gun will be delivered face to face in Alpharetta, Canton, Woodstock, or Roswell, or one of the places I typically travel around the state. We may have to schedule as needed. If you would like to 4473 the rifle, that can be accomplished in Woodstock. Otherwise, it will be a face to face meeting.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end Saturday June 4th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

You can paypal direct to Ally's family, or pay me and I will deliver the funds at auction end.

Jholdbrooks Jholdbrooks

2016-05-29 08.47.09.jpg
2016-05-22 09.15.58.jpg
2016-05-22 09.16.02.jpg

2016-05-29 08.53.03.jpg

My wife and I want to thank rrhodes rrhodes for being so kind and putting these guns and knives up for auction. Also, would like to thank everyone else who has added in extras and also everyone who has bidded on all these items. We are forever thankful for everything. We are on day 11 of about a two and a half year journey that we never in a million years expected to be on. Ally is responding well to the chemo but it is really taking its toll on her. We just thank God for the good days. We will never be able to say thank you enough for helping us be able to help our little girl. We have a long road ahead but the support and love has been amazing. I promise when our little girl is cancer free that we will pay it forward. There are so many young kids on this cancer floor where we are and some of them have an even worse diagnosis than Ally which will really make you learn to just be thankful for the blessings in all of the bad stuff. Thank you all again so much! We just can't say it enough. Jholdbrooks Jholdbrooks had told me how amazing the people were on here and now I see what he meant. Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom