• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lets make you a fan of Grits Knifes carvings and her knifes! PICTURE HEAVY!

piratebob64

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
70   0
Reaction score
house carvings 004.jpghouse carvings 005.jpghouse carvings 006.jpghouse carvings 007.jpghouse carvings 003.jpg

Above is a full carved hog from an elk antler this is "AMAZING" the detail is perfect, this is for the hog hunter that has everything!
house carvings 001.jpghouse carvings 002.jpghouse carvings 008.jpghouse carvings 009.jpg
these are two older style carvings she has the Hog head and eagle head both are FOB style with a ring to hang from an necklace or your key ring! the next pictures are of the half size farm knife in Damascus she just Finnish for me. 8" with moose antler handle and red liner and the last is one of her original Damascus skinners that I have had for a long time.
If you are interested in the hog carving don't be shy, It can be yours as well as the eagle head, the hog head and knife are mine and NFS!

Attachments

• house carvings 010.jpg
    house carvings 010.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 77
Carving is easy. Anyone can do it. Let's say you have a big block of wood and you want to carve an ostrich out of it. What you do, is you take the block of wood and cut off everything that doesn't look like an ostrich.

Carving is easy. Anyone can do it. Let's say you have a big block of wood and you want to carve an ostrich out of it. What you do, is you take the block of wood and cut off everything that doesn't look like an ostrich.

We'll when you put it that way not sure how anyone could go wrong :)

This is exactly how I carve wood. Only problem is my ostrich ends up with one leg, half a body, and the head of a deformed elephant. Then I toss it on the fire with the rest of the wood.

Back
Top Bottom