• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets see all the comments on this ...G19 fa

Its not, civilians CANT own one. LEO/CLASS III dealers... can. It sucks.

Oh....I never really cared for having a FA anyways, cost to much ammo wise...If i was going to have a FA I would have one like my friend that has an original MG42 passed down through his family his grandfather was OSS in WW2 and brought it back, all original...It's legally registered but even he says having it is sometimes more trouble than its worth, it more of just a family heirloom than anything else..

I'll take one. I like the smirk on the guy's face in the last frame of the video. It screams nanana boo boo, look what I have and y'all don't. Hahaha. very cool.

Oh....I never really cared for having a FA anyways, cost to much ammo wise...If i was going to have a FA I would have one like my friend that has an original MG42 passed down through his family his grandfather was OSS in WW2 and brought it back, all original...It's legally registered but even he says having it is sometimes more trouble than its worth, it more of just a family heirloom than anything else..

I give my right ball for an MG 42. That baby is pure awesome. The slide fire is enough for me. Even with it spitting 30 rounds every 3 seconds, it costs! Its worth it though.

Back
Top Bottom