• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets see some Hawaii pics

Love a Kona sunset!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 45
weds nights and thurs night was always dinner at zippy's - wed was sliced pork and thurs was fresh roasted turkey - gravy all over - tabasco on top of that - slice of heaven - was da best every week - man makin my mouth water thinking about it - :) - go to zippy's get your plate - go back and sit at the pinic tables out behind the dealer ship right on pearl harbour - looking out at the arizona memorial - hanging with the mongooses - they would sit at the other end of the tables and wait for your scraps - one of the coolest things i ever saw - they just would sit there and wait - cause they knew we would always hook them up with some food -

Last edited:
Went there for our honeymoon (Maui). It'll be 20 years ago in a couple of months. Would love to go back for our anniversary but ain't gonna happen this year unfortunately, sux being a broke SOB...

We went for our honeymoon and it was a beautiful place. I probably would have tried to get a job out there except for the whole funny gun laws and democratic nature of government. However, we will probably head back next year for our anniversary.

We will be on a plane 2 weeks from today. Going back to Maui for 15 days! Maui No Ka Oi! Gonna stay a week in Kihei, then 2 nights in Hana, then make the trek around the backside of Haleakala and eat lunch at Haliimaile. Then go over to the west side for 6 days on Napili Bay. I'm ready to go now...

man i miss those plate lunches - mac salad and rice with every plate - did you eat at zippy's yet - best plate lunch in hawaii

Really? They just built one on Maui last year. I'll have to try it. The best plate lunches I've had are from Keneke's on Oahu (Waimanalo), Doug's Place on Kauai,and L&L on Maui is hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom