Let's see the .308 AR's

Here is my Sig 716 topped with an ACOG. It's still a virgin.

20140511_094541.jpg

GUNS??? I don't own any guns, is this a gun website? I thought it was an airsoft forum. However, IF I did own a badass LR 308 AR I certaintly wouldn't post any pictoral proof, especially with "big brothers" snooping eyes and trying to create "files" on everyone. Desensitize it, dismiss it and roll your eyes if you want. But remember....
"Just cause you ain't paranoid, doesn't mean they ain't out to getcha" Don't be gullible brothers, they DO NOT have our best interests at heart, its all about YOUR tax dollars and THEIR control of it and YOU. To them, our freedoms are dangerous and they'd really prefer we not have any.

GUNS??? I don't own any guns, is this a gun website? I thought it was an airsoft forum. However, IF I did own a badass LR 308 AR I certaintly wouldn't post any pictoral proof, especially with "big brothers" snooping eyes and trying to create "files" on everyone. Desensitize it, dismiss it and roll your eyes if you want. But remember....
"Just cause you ain't paranoid, doesn't mean they ain't out to getcha" Don't be gullible brothers, they DO NOT have our best interests at heart, its all about YOUR tax dollars and THEIR control of it and YOU. To them, our freedoms are dangerous and they'd really prefer we not have any.
:blah:

If they WANT to find something on you they will... Dont fool yourself.

Back
Top Bottom