• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lets see those DMR/SPR rifle builds!

Tackleberry - how do you like the Millett scope on your SPR? I am considering picking up one but have not heard any hands on experiance yet.

here's mine in current build:

Lewis Machine and Tool MRP (Monolithic Rail Platform) upper receiver, currently with 16" chrome lined 1:7" 5.56 barrel.
PWS flash hider/brake
Laure LT104 QR scope mount
Zeiss 6.5-20X50 Conquest scope

I also have a 16" 6.8SPC barrel and enhanced bolt carrier group that has had the chamber reamed to SPC II specs (to run the newer SSA military spec ammo). Remove two bolts, remove the barrel, swap out the barrel/BCG and put in your 6.8spc magazines and you're good to go with the new caliber. makes it more fun if you want a bit more grunt for hunting (hogs, deer, etc).

Lower receiver is LMT Defender 2000 w/ SOPMOD stock, 2 stage LMT trigger, magpul BAD lever, Daniel Defense ambi sling mount, Ergo overmolded grip, Larue QR bipod mount w/ Harris BRMS bipod.

LMTside01.jpg
LMTfront01.jpg
LMTside03.jpg

or I can remove the Zeiss and bipod (both on QR mounts) and throw on the Eotech (on larue QR) front VFG and back up sights and i'm back to my standard setup. I like the modular systems. :) but I guess having a couple of "dedicated" rifles would be good. now if I can just win the lottery and get it's big brother (LMT MWS 308), a 300AAC and 204 ruger barrel, i'll be a happy camper.

I am with SpeedyR on the 308 but I would get the LWRC R.E.P.R. but if I won the lottery I would have the LMT to and that 338 lapua AR. One can only dream.

Back
Top Bottom