• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

lets see your bov's

I found mine this weekend while visiting my brother @ Ft Walton Beach. I told him if s ever htf that he better drive this bad boy up here and get me! He is a Major in the Special Forces and is also a Green Beret, I've got to say that I'm proud to call him my brother!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376970660.971413.jpg

Daily drive this, never know when your going to need it
But you always need to know the three closest gas stations haha
But those horsepowers and Mickey's tho

Attachments

• 1371329136978.jpg
    1371329136978.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 37
front side.jpg
1986 CUCV, with only 28300 miles on it, Battery Tender, solar charger, CB, AM-FM, troop seats, hummers lil bro, it is even EMP resistant so it ought to be going when a lot aren't, Diesel (19mpg) , 24 volt, as issued with M4 rack in back. Night vision lights still work and nicely with a monocular to use both eyes, blackout lights work, ready for the front had to add a tag holder & light.
might sell to an appreciating and indulgent offer of 7K up.

Last edited:
View attachment 223473
Even EMP resistant so it ought to be going when a lot aren't, Diesel, 24 volt, as issued with M4 rack in back. Night vision lights still work and nicely with a monocular to use both eyes, blackout lights work, ready for the front had to add a tag holder & light.
1986 with only 28300 miles on it, Battery Tender, solar charger, CB, AM-FM, troop seats, hummers lil bro.

SWEET

Back
Top Bottom