• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leupold’s warranty

DOGBONE

Default rank <3500 posts
“The DOGFATHER”
218   0
Reaction score
I recently got traded a dp pro that will not adjust elevation. The red dot is out of the sight picture way at the top of the glass. Is this something their warranty covers? Thanks for the info.

I recently got traded a dp pro that will not adjust elevation. The red dot is out of the sight picture way at the top of the glass. Is this something their warranty covers? Thanks for the info.
I bet if you call and are nice on the phone to them they won't leave you hanging.

Try the old way of factory zeroing the scope. Not sure if it works with your scope though. Place the scope against the bathroom mirror and look through it. You should see a second reflection of your reticle, adjust it to sit right on top of the brighter reticle. I learned this a while ago and was shocked I’d never heard of it. I had a scope that wouldn’t adjust and now I do this with any scope before I mount it. Someone might be able to explain it better.

Yeah I bought a used Leupold VXR 3-9x 40 Firedot that had a hairline crack in it off of eBay about 2 years ago. Called them and sent it off to Leupold to have them fix it, all it cost me was like $30 in shipping. Also had ring marks on casing and they replaced that with a new one tooand I didn’t even ask them about fixing those, they just did it. I was really impressed. They stand behind their products with their lifetime warranty.

Back
Top Bottom