• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty Gun Safes, 50% off...

Somebody beat you to the sale, how does that make it a false advertisement and a bad company?

No they didn't. There were none in stock to begin with. That was why I was put off. They said they had trouble getting supply and never got the units to be sold at sale price. When the guy tried to immediately upsell me is when I lost my taste for messing with them. My decision. Maybe it was legit, maybe not. I didn't believe it so i won't go back, that simple.

They misadvertised on this flyer too. It said "Cash and Carry Only" but people have already stated on here that they were able to call in with a credit card and reserve them. Cash and Carry Only implies that you must be in person, with cash in pocket to buy it, and that over the phone credit card sales are not allowed. I don't consider that fraudulent practice but it does seem like they have some miscommunication going on in their store, at best.

Oh, forgot to mention that I am not that far away from the store and had previously bought a safe from them at their normal price. I don't think that puts me in bad customer category.

For all the naysayers and whiners, another Fatboy purchased this morning by a friend. I drove up Saturday night and loaded one and will be going up again for this one. For all I know, Alexander's may be all the things they have been accused of, but I can confirm they are selling the safes at the prices reported. Not their fault if you wait too late, or drive up without confirming they have the model you want in stock.

I called and talked to Chuck and he told me what they had in stock that we're still on sale. Drove 2 hrs each way and came home with a sweet deal last night.

They still have a couple of the Liberty Colonial 50 extreme in stock in the bronze color for $1200 plus tax as of last night.
5c532d697b89db325e80cb2d84e2c2db.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom