• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

libtards finest...new anti gun commercials....OMG!

The second one kind of reminds me of that old made for TV movie The Day After where they tried to tug on the public's heart strings showing them a nuclear attack would be like and tell them that nukes were a bad thing but did the exact opposite as they expected by making the general public mad and wanting a way to fight back, I think this will have the same kind of effect to anyone whom views the argument rationally however, there are many that do not.

I guess everyone has their own interpretations to things like this. What I saw in the first video was a kid that was never properly educated about guns and gun safety. Lack of instruction is what killed that kid. In the "Gun Crazy" video, what I saw was a bunch of armed criminals and what happens when they face unarmed citizens. We should find a showing of this "Gun Crazy" movie, go watch it, and at the end all stand up and tell everyone else, "This is what happens when you are NOT properly prepared."

Hey, everyone KNOWS it's the gun's fault. Just like it's the car's fault for all of the deaths caused by them...

killer-car.jpg

Back
Top Bottom