• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Like asking Jeffery Dahmer for a recipe. ...............................

In all serious. All the “hard to work with” stuff is a little overblown. New, sharp blades/bits cut it like butter. You won’t be cutting enough of anything to dull your stuff. The biggest difficulty is everything must be screwed together with the appropriate countersink bit. You can not shoot or drive nails in the stuff.

In all serious. All the “hard to work with” stuff is a little overblown. New, sharp blades/bits cut it like butter. You won’t be cutting enough of anything to dull your stuff. The biggest difficulty is everything must be screwed together with the appropriate countersink bit. You can not shoot or drive nails in the stuff.

Lol....I'm planning on winning the Lottery and getting you too rebuild my deck. ( I've seen the pictures of your amazing work)
That said I'm not sure if you're willing to even work in the Canton area since your accustomed to those million dollar homes. Anyhow, once I win the lottery your 1st on my list to call.
( I'll expect a ODT discount)

Lol....I'm planning on winning the Lottery and getting you too rebuild my deck. ( I've seen the pictures of your amazing work)
That said I'm not sure if you're willing to even work in the Canton area since your accustomed to those million dollar homes. Anyhow, once I win the lottery your 1st on my list to call.
( I'll expect a ODT discount)

We work in Canton. You don’t need a million dollar house. We are happy to put. $40,000-50,000 deck on a $150,000 home. :)

Back
Top Bottom