• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like reading action, Spec Ops, style books? Check it out...video included!

ironcladft

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
44   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is Rob, former owner of Ironclad Firearms Training LLC. Many of you came to train with me over the past few years or recommended me. For that I will always be extremely grateful!!! Since closing up shop this year, my focus is still on shooting, but I also write. With that said I am now proud to announce my first fiction novel: STORM CLOUD RISING!

I supplied a link below to Amazon where it is currently available in ebook form, and will be in paperback form this coming week. Hardcover form is coming January 2019!!!! If you like to read or know someone who does, I hope you'll consider my book for your review. After reading it, PLEASE feel free to leave an honest review on Amazon!!!

Thanks guys...

Books Plot:
Based around actual events, Storm Cloud Rising follows the efforts of three dedicated Special Operations soldiers battling through a growing web of lies on the part of their superiors. Developed to work deep undercover, their mission was to find four terrorists operating on American soil who were partly responsible for 9/11 and prepare to bring them to justice, only to receive orders, eliminate without delay. The Storm Cloud team had in their hands a cell of ruthless professionals who held in their hearts the darkest secrets about 9/11. Incredibly no one at the top was interested in interrogating them, but the men of Storm Cloud wanted answers, and the answers they uncovered brought them face to face with an alarming truth.

Storm Cloud Rising is both a heart wrenching account of how these three dedicated young soldiers sacrificed everything trying to expose the truth, and a cautionary tale of political power showing the lengths to which a government will go to keep its secrets hidden from the light of day.

Books Trailer:

Back
Top Bottom