• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

lilgreg46 AR build thread

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
OK guys, it will be easier for us to get this build organized and completed if we have a thread dedicated to it.

This build will be done by troutman and his son. You can PM him about getting whatever parts you have to him.

sniper22 is currently working out the legal issues and will be deciding if this rifle will be auctioned or raffled.

For those who don't know what this is all about, here is the original thread started by lilgreg46.....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/thr...-Sick-kid-fund

So, here's where we are so far...

I have - a new PMAG, a cmmg LPK, and a set of pink furniture. Also, in case the winner doesn't like pink, I am also throwing in a black handguard and grip. I don't have a black buttstock though, so we will need to find one. It needs to be COMMERCIAL SIZE, because that's what the pink one is.

OTHER PARTS THAT HAVE BEEN OFFERED UP....

troutman = Anderson stripped lower

trimax2 = Spikes bolt carrier group

charlie112701 = Charging handle, standard grip and forward grip

will4me = M4 profile barrel

ocean_glocker = pink paracord sling

If I missed anybody, I apologize, please post what you have in this thread, or send troutman a PM. Hopefully we can get a nice pink AR built to raise some money for a lilgreg46 and his little girl.

Thanks SO MUCH to everybody who has already donated parts, and to all who I know will be ready to donate as soon as they find out about this!

And of course, a very special thanks to troutman and sniper22!

Attachments

• pinkARparts.jpg
    pinkARparts.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 618
I gladly donate a Cerakote job. I can either coat the receivers prior to the build or I can give the winning bidder/ticket holder a gift certificate. I'm thinking some pink and white Kryptek on the receivers to go with that furniture, or whatever you guys want. Let me know how to help.

Wow! Thanks SO MUCH for all the responses and donations.

As I said, troutman will be doing this build. I live pretty far from him, so I boxed my parts up and mailed them to him this morning.

He is at work right now, but he is aware of this thread, and I am sure he will pop in here sometime today and read all of this.

Also, feel free to PM him to get his phone number and mailing address, since I obviously can't post that info in a public forum.

I see that ocean_glocker posted a pic of some really nice custom rail covers. If someone ends up donating a quad rail, I think those would add more value to the gun than the plain pink handguard I donated and it would also allow for a foregrip to be mounted, so I would definitely encourage troutman to go that route if possible.

Back
Top Bottom