• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Listing on Gunbroker.com tips

Make sure to use correct spelling. People searching for items will miss your stuff. For instance, spell Eotech without the space.

Make sure to use correct spelling. People searching for items will miss your stuff. For instance, spell Eotech without the space.

Multiple variations or common abbreviations also help. For example "Bravo Company BCM midlength upper".

It's all about increasing the visibility of the ad.

Spell Eotech with and w/out the space. When I worked for Steyr USA I would sell extra items with Steyr and Styer.

I would list your items as Colt AR15 AR 15 6920 Pmag P mag magpull Eotech. You can pay extra to add stuff like other AR brand names to help with the search.

As mentioned before, one penny starting bid and NO reserve.. plus having a hot model holding your items helps to make the guys to keep checking out your her goods too !!!!

static2.bigstockphoto.com_thumbs_8_8_2_large2_28857389.jpg

That's a sexy shottie. I'd love to cock that chamber.

The fees are like a percentage of the final selling amount for each item...I sold something for 600 and my fee was 15 bucks....

They let the seller and buyer contact each other to handle payment, so if both are good with paypal, then its a go! I just got 'gifted' a paypal payment a few mins ago for another item...

Back
Top Bottom