• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Listing on Gunbroker.com tips

The fees are like a percentage of the final selling amount for each item...I sold something for 600 and my fee was 15 bucks....

They let the seller and buyer contact each other to handle payment, so if both are good with paypal, then its a go! I just got 'gifted' a paypal payment a few mins ago for another item...

So you just pay an FFL dealer to ship for you to another FFL (for firearms) or you ship yourself? Any gotchas or stuff to watch out for besides the obvious law/regulations?

So you just pay an FFL dealer to ship for you to another FFL (for firearms) or you ship yourself? Any gotchas or stuff to watch out for besides the obvious law/regulations?

Yep. Cherokee ships pistols for $20 and rifles for $35...gun parts I ship like I would on here. I always check the buyers local laws on mags and stuff like that before sending that stuff out, but they should know what they can and cannot buy...

Yep. Cherokee ships pistols for $20 and rifles for $35...gun parts I ship like I would on here. I always check the buyers local laws on mags and stuff like that before sending that stuff out, but they should know what they can and cannot buy...

OK, thanks for the tips.

- - - Updated - - -

I think so. :D

Thought so. :thumb:

You only have to pay an FFL to ship for you if the buyer's FFL will not take a firearm from a private party. Sounds dumb, but some shops won't take something from you. All will require you to ship the firearm with a copy of your DL in the box so they can log it into their books. It's that reason that I use a local FFL to ship anything for me.

You only have to pay an FFL to ship for you if the buyer's FFL will not take a firearm from a private party. Sounds dumb, but some shops won't take something from you. All will require you to ship the firearm with a copy of your DL in the box so they can log it into their books. It's that reason that I use a local FFL to ship anything for me.

Ahh, certainly good to know. Prolly go that route. Thanks again.

Ahh, certainly good to know. Prolly go that route. Thanks again.

Another reason to develop a good relationship with your local store. The better a store knows you the less things like this costs.
I'm able to pack up my item, pay for shipping myself, hand the store all information they need to log the item in and out of their books and I drop the item off at UPS/FedEx/USPS. All for a big fat goose egg.
You can have anything you want in life if you help others get what they want first.

Another reason to develop a good relationship with your local store. The better a store knows you the less things like this costs.
I'm able to pack up my item, pay for shipping myself, hand the store all information they need to log the item in and out of their books and I drop the item off at UPS/FedEx/USPS. All for a big fat goose egg.
You can have anything you want in life if you help others get what they want first.

Up until a few weeks ago, that would've been Dana Safety. Fortunately, the folks down the street at Dead Center seem just as nice.

Back
Top Bottom