• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Little River Fishing - Olde Rope Mill Park -Woodstock GA

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
Anyone fish over there? What is the deal. i have been 2X and man the river water levels are extreme. Anyone catch anything at that fishing deck they have? Off the bridge? Kayak, from the bank?

iu

Anyone fish over there? What is the deal. i have been 2X and man the river water levels are extreme. Anyone catch anything at that fishing deck they have? Off the bridge? Kayak, from the bank?

iu

There has been so much rain and it has been stained.. I live fairly close by and have never seen a fish caught out of there...

Biggest catfish I've ever seen caught was in the pool below the little fall. That was many decades ago though. Everyone that was fishing dropped what they were doing to go look at it.

We kayak fish there a lot. The water has been too low the last month or so. In the spring and summer we float down past 575 and have had good luck along the rock walls and out onto the lake past the waterfall. Mainly catch largemouth Bass and bream, with the occasional catfish.

We used to fish there for years till it got so busy, we've caught some massive stripers and a bunch of white bass out of there in the spring time when they run. This time of year go down river and you can catch some catfish with chicken livers.

Back
Top Bottom