LMAO! I think just ruined some punks day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite was ver similiar to NWS. In HS I had a 2000 Jeep Wrangler, 6 "long arm suspension, 37" tires, locked and re geared to 4.56. Needless to say I could crawl almost anywhere but speed was not my forte. Sitting at a redlight, I see this 04 Cobra pull up next to me. I rev my motor and he rolls his window down. Total D bag looking gueedo dude and had his matching hot ass g/f next to him. He hollers out at me as he lowers his sunglasses " You have to be ****ing kidding me". I flick him a bird and start revving some more. If I didnt mention earlier in in front of Mall of Ga on Mall of Ga Blvd. Soon as the lights turns he dumps the clutch and is gone! I putter off and loose sight of him, only to catch up to him about 2-3 red lights down pulled of by Gwinnett PD. It made my day

punks-punk-demotivational-poster-1274449338.jpg

So it seems to me that you just admitted in an open forum that you were breaking the law which seems a bit silly :P (Though I'm not denying that it's a good story)

Driving along I-20 in South Carolina with the cruise set at about 77. I'm passing a long line of cars and this idiot comes flying up behind me and gets so close to my bumper I can't even see his hood. I ignore him, don't change my speed and complete my pass. Once I am safely past the last car I hit the blinker and get ready to change lanes.

I guess he was getting ready to pass on the right because be almost lost control when I hit the blinker.

Anyway, once he passes me, I figure I'll take advantage of his speed so I stay in the right lane and match his speed about a quarter mile back at about 90.

He was in some scion with a fart can and I guess it bugged him that an impala was keeping up with him. So he sped up. Traffic was very light, so I did to. Remaining in the right lane I'm now matching him at 100. I guess he missed the dual exhuast and SS emblem on the trunk while he was riding my butt because he kicked it up faster trying to leave me in the dust.

I won't bore you with the rest of the ordeal, but I will say he had to be going at least 120 when I saw him pass the SC trooper sitting behind a tree in the median.

I hit resume on the cruise and honked as I passed him at 77.

I was laughing so hard I had to pull over and use the restroom and figured I would share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom