• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Location Change Needed

Hawk5150

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
288   0
Reaction score
For my listings it is showing up under the zip code: 30535 and my zip code is actually 30534 in Dawsonville. Is there a way to change that?

Thank you for your help!

Troy

My God I wish everyone on this site was as particular as you. Most don't even know that when they live in Griffin or Waycross, that ain't Central Georgia. LOL!

For my listings it is showing up under the zip code: 30535 and my zip code is actually 30534 in Dawsonville. Is there a way to change that?

Thank you for your help!

Troy

That's based on the zip you entered when you posted the listing. If you go to the listing and pick "Edit Thread" from "Thread tools" at the top, you should be able to update the zip code. The map may or not update (there was a bug), not sure if it was fixed.

Thank you! I updated the zip code in the listing and the map is still showing for 30535. I listed where I'm located in the listing as well.

Troy

Thank you! I updated the zip code in the listing and the map is still showing for 30535. I listed where I'm located in the listing as well.

Troy
When it's up for relisting again, don't relist; 'mark as gone', and list a new ad, with the correct zip.

Back
Top Bottom