• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long Range?

Christian Lapham

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Hey there, been getting into long range the past 6 months or so. Just recently hit my first 1000yd shot this past week! My question for yall is, who else is just getting into this? I would love to find some more long range shooters, experienced or non, to chat with and go shooting with!

About me, I’m 30 living in Dallas, GA. I served in the Army as an Artilleryman for 4 years. Now I just work and dream about getting my next chance to shoot distance! I’m currently shooting a Savage 110 Precision in 6.5cm. It’s been a phenomenal rifle to shoot and it continues to make me a proud owner. I have it topped with a Primary Arms 3-18x50 FFP so I’m definitely running the higher end of a budget set up.

Anybody who wants to get together for some range days or knows a place that accepts public shooters and offers distance? Let’s discuss!

I run a Long Range training course out of Dallas GA, and I work at TruPrep in Marietta.

Elk River Training Center, Pelham TN (1000yds)

The Sawmill, Laurens SC (something like 1450yds)

Arena Training Facility, Blakely GA (around 2000yds)

I’m working on putting a 1,000yd range in Oglethorpe Co, but it will more than likely be private property for personal use and training, and not open to public. We will host events where folks can come and shoot.

Back
Top Bottom