• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look at this little ****er!

Neighbor called the wife and said she ran into a rattle snake at the end of our driveway. The wife and I headed out to see if we could find it and ran straight into this little ****er....he dead now!

View attachment 1790852
Wow that's an amazing animal. Now I understand why we practice so much backpedaling and shooting at the same time during IDPA/GADPA matches.
iu

Same. Had a staring contest with a snake on Sunday as I was cutting the grass. When I pulled my machete out for closer inspection, it took off the other direction. He was a small xxxrat snake. Since I mentioned my lil mouse problem in the other thread, this one will get to live.

And yes, I carry a machete on my hip when I cut the grass...
I have a rat snake or black snake (not 100% sure which) that apparently has taken up residence in my shop. Twice it scared the crap outa me when I went to open the window over my workbench and didn't notice him till he moved! :laugh: Haven't seen it in a few weeks so thought it may have moved on until I went to open the same window Monday and had a 4ft shed skin stretched out under it! I've found evidence of what I assume is/was a mouse so I'm glad it's around and hopefully clearing the place out! :tyrannosaurus: I just have to constantly look around now whenever I need to move something! lol

Back
Top Bottom