• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a board like this in FL

Adams454

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be moving back to FL soon. When I moved to GA in 2009, I knew nothing of any online communities like this one to buy and sell and trade on. Does anyone know if there is a FL version like this? I like the rules and the way things are done on the ODT, so I'd like to continue that.

That is a great idea. But I honestly know nothing of how computers or websites work. I am basically computer illiterate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I'm sure it's at least a little on the complicated side but would most likely be well worth it. And I may still wind up moving right over the state line around Yulee which means I'll need a local Florida site for doing deals. So get on it soon as you can.:becky:

Well I'm sure it's at least a little on the complicated side but would most likely be well worth it. And I may still wind up moving right over the state line around Yulee which means I'll need a local Florida site for doing deals. So get on it soon as you can.:becky:

I’ll be in Baker county, not too awful far from Yulee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First volunteer for staff/mod.

Back
Top Bottom