• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a car for my kid ....

brainchill

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
74   0
Reaction score
If any of you have or know someone that has a reliable car that gets decent gas mileage, doesn't look like it's been through a war zone and that we have some idea of the history of for sale give me a call at 6788992238 ... I'm looking for decent reliable transportation for the kiddo for work and school and I'm not having a lot of luck.

Like I said ... the criteria aren't huge ... can't be leaking anything, can't be burning oil ... reliable running, hopefully no simulated battle damage .... she drives around to kind of fancy subdivisions to work in as a lifeguard and I don't want her pool patrons to say why is that car that is falling apart parked outside?

Like I said ... the criteria aren't huge ... can't be leaking anything, can't be burning oil ... reliable running, hopefully no simulated battle damage .... she drives around to kind of fancy subdivisions to work in as a lifeguard and I don't want her pool patrons to say why is that car that is falling apart parked outside?
How bout an 06 Envoy? It's got 111K showing it's 2wd with the little LCD screens in the head rests. My only gripe with it is it's black. Asking $4250.00 But we will always consider partial trades of damn near anything except boats and bikes.

My son has a 1999 Mercury Cougar V6 he is selling for $2200 .

cougar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom