• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a Dillon 40/10mm conversion kit

Cartman

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
144   0
Reaction score
I’m looking for a 40/10mm conversion kit for the Dillion 550 or the 650/750. I have a 9mm conversion kit for the Dillon 550 I will swap. Or I can buy either the 550 or 650/750 kit if you have one.

Thanks

It is in stock at Graf’s

Finding them and ordering them online wasn’t an issue. I was looking for a second hand one. I’m good now, I just converted my extra 9mm kit. It uses the same shell plate and I just turned down the locating pins. Then just ordered a $24 powder funnel. Thanks. Now I will get to use my 550 after sitting for many years.

I did not want to suggest it, but that is what I used to do with the shell plate. I had both, but did not like taking the time to change them. Currently, my 44mag shell plate is being used for 30-30.

Glad you got it going.

Finding them and ordering them online wasn’t an issue. I was looking for a second hand one. I’m good now, I just converted my extra 9mm kit. It uses the same shell plate and I just turned down the locating pins. Then just ordered a $24 powder funnel. Thanks. Now I will get to use my 550 after sitting for many years.
I never did buy one for the 9mm. I think I ordered the funnel and one of my other conversion kits had the correct locator buttons. I put a sticker on top of the box that tells me which buttons and plate to use for the 9mm.

I don't even use the funnel much anymore. I use the Lee Auto Disk for the powder drop on my 550B for pistol cartridges. I like it much better, easier to setup to boot. I have Lee dies and they came with their own funnel.

Rosewood

Ya'll don't need to mess with turning locating pins down to size or fretting over one that dropped in the sawdust never to be seen again - they are easily 3D printed, any size, in practical terms near free cost wise, maybe a couple cents worth of material.

Ya'll don't need to mess with turning locating pins down to size or fretting over one that dropped in the sawdust never to be seen again - they are easily 3D printed, any size, in practical terms near free cost wise, maybe a couple cents worth of material.
Cnc lathe can spit them out in about 10 seconds. And it cost me nothing.

If you don't factor in the cost of the 3d printer.

I do really need to get me one though.

Back
Top Bottom