• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a good deer processor... again.

I used Apple Valley. But I have had a lifetime total of one dear processed. :)

who do y’all use when hunting close to Redlands? In the event I get one out there.
I've taken many deer to the place in Between Ga. and been happy with them, but it's been years since I've been there and I can't remember their name.

Between is on Hwy 78 between Loganville and Monroe. There in only one traffic light. Turn South at that light and they are a block down on the left. Can't miss them.

I've taken many deer to the place in Between Ga. and been happy with them, but it's been years since I've been there and I can't remember their name.

Between is on Hwy 78 between Loganville and Monroe. There in only one traffic light. Turn South at that light and they are a block down on the left. Can't miss them.
Mr. Butcher (makes great jerky)

I don't use Mr.Butcher in Between anymore. The place just has a rank smell to me for some reason and then it seems like my meat taste like that smell. He made me a bunch of jerky a couple years ago and I ate some on the way home and threw the rest in the trash when I got home.

There is a sign for one off Ga Hwy 20 - heading out of Canton. Don't know anything about it other than I see the sign all the time. I could try and get their info if you want.

Back
Top Bottom