• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a good stipple/cerakote shop

Not to mention big name companies (Taran, Agency, Zev, Saliant, etc) offer stipple packages FAR more expensive and turnarounds are months out...Taran Tactical package time is 18mo currently!!!!...i do mine in a week or less usually and id put my work next to theirs any day and not feel bad...check around, youll be amazed at what it costs and the turnaround times are...

Not to mention big name companies (Taran, Agency, Zev, Saliant, etc) offer stipple packages FAR more expensive and turnarounds are months out...Taran Tactical package time is 18mo currently!!!!...i do mine in a week or less usually and id put my work next to theirs any day and not feel bad...check around, youll be amazed at what it costs and the turnaround times are...
guy does some good work, you wont be dissapointed

I checked out your page. You need to call that something else. It’s not stippling…that’s art. I stand corrected. I’ve only seen the butcher jobs I guess :thumb:

I checked out your page. You need to call that something else. It’s not stippling…that’s art. I stand corrected. I’ve only seen the butcher jobs I guess :thumb:
I had the same impression when I saw his page. The only stippling I had seen up to that point were the ones for sale on here. I had no idea there was that kinda talent out there. Railin93 is in a league all his own.

Back
Top Bottom