• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a job

KrisD

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
having some personal issues with my current job I have transferred my family and life closer to them only to be lied to.

Would like to find something else. You guys helped me last time

I live in snellville but can travel for a good job. I drive to dawsonville everyday currently

i have been doing campers for a long time and possibly would like to get out of this field.
I have mainly been management in most jobs

i have been doing campers for a long time and possibly would like to get out of this field.
I have mainly been management in most jobs

Company I work for is always hiring at a branch somewhere, usually sales/inspectors, service manager / general manager trainees. Tech positions. Customer service industry (pest/termite/lawn). I'm not 100 percent on the process for manager trainees getting on board, the tech and sales guys comes by my desk as a service manager.

having some personal issues with my current job I have transferred my family and life closer to them only to be lied to.

Would like to find something else. You guys helped me last time

I live in snellville but can travel for a good job. I drive to dawsonville everyday currently
A few pre-employment questions.....
Do you use deodorant?
Will you show up on time?
Can you work outside in the weather?

I am currently a service manager

Yes I can work outside
Yes I am on time
And yes I won't be that stinky guy you pick up in your truck haha

I have good hands on

I was former military police and security contrActor

I have done lots of construction grading and driving equipment but it's been a while.

I was a tech first for campers then a foreman then the service manager after seeing I can run a team and meet goals and times

Sucks Brother but sometimes that down time is what you need to get back to where you belong. Being an MP, I'm sure there are a lot of security type jobs that you would be qualified for. Suck it up and go take what you want. That's what we do.

Back
Top Bottom